– The students of Rajeev Gandhi Ayurved College shall follow strict discipline and code of conduct. If they fail to follow directions of the Principal, they are liable to face any sever action like ristication.
– The students shall respect and behave properly with their teachers.
– The students shall not do anything inspired by politics like strikes or orgainise rallies. They shall always be attached to some constructive activity.
– The students shall develop the habit of study and shall keep a contact regularly to Notice Board for instruction, directions, guidelines etc.
– The students shall have no contact with or allow any anti social elements and if they do so in the premises of the University, they shall be liable for severe punishment.
– Those students who cause damage to the property of the institution shall not only be severely punished but also require compensating to the damage.
– Use n of any unusual means in the examinations by the students is prohibited, if they do so, they are debarred for three years in sitting in any examination as per guidelines of the Barkatullah University and legal action shall be taken. The entire responsible shall be of the students in this regard. Thus they should be very careful.
– If the students are absent in the class, they shall have produce an application duly signed by their parents or guardian.
– It is compulsory to the students to appear in all the tests and examinations conducted by the College. If they fail to appear, it is imperative to forward a written application through Subject- in -Charge to the Principal.
– It is expected of the students to compulsorily participate in all the cultural activities of College.
– The students shall maintain mutual respect and understanding in the College.
– If the students act against the interests of the College they are liable for punishment.
– It is believed that the students supply correct and factual information to the College on all the matters sought by the College.